Here in Maine we have a great magazine, Down East, which has been the best source for all things Maine for decades. In every issue they have a feature called ‘Where in Maine?’ Readers can try to identify a place and send in their response and in the next issue the place will be revealed. So I thought it would be fun to create our own mini feature, Where Is This Bed & Breakfast? The properties chosen in the post may be one of our Inns For Sale or not. They may be an innkeeper colleague and friend or…
- · Their colors are red, turquoise and orange.
- · The rooms are few with a flighty theme.
- · The innkeeper femme blogs with insight and knowledge.
- · The city location is A # 1.
- · Location a state where some ‘boys’ come from.
- · Victorian in style with salt air quite near.
- · Innkeepers take pride within their select group of inns.
- · Guests won’t be ‘ board’ with all the thrills close by.
Fire off an email to The B&B Team or post a comment here if you can identify these picturesque bed and breakfasts. Have fun!