North Carolina on your mind? The B&B Team represents a number of lovely North Carolina B&Bs for sale. In addition, there may be others we are aware of that are not listed so we urge you to get in touch with The B&B Team specialist in finding North Carolina B&Bs for sale that are just right for you.
Many folks say ‘there is no better living than southern living’. Some highlights as to why…
- Blue Ridge Parkway, mountain drives on winding roads with ‘on top of the world’ scenery. “America’s Favorite Drive”.
- Cherokees called it ‘land of blue mist’, the most visited national park in the US. Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Ridge upon ridge of forest straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee.
- The 301 miles of coastline from the Outer Banks to the South Carolina border are dotted with small charming towns. Including Edenton, named one of “America’s Prettiest Towns.”
- Just a fraction of great reasons for folks to find peaceful and charming southern living bed and breakfasts to check in and unplug!
- Another draw is…buttered, fried and topped with gravy! North Carolina west-to-east road trips will take you to some great North Carolina drive-ins and road side barbeque (dives?) or the burgeoning up-scale food scenes in Asheville and Durham. It’s all yum.
I like to quote travel writers. Here is a good one for you by Emory Rakestraw.
”After visiting North Carolina, most people want to pack up their life and move here forever. As a native all I have to say is…can you really blame them? From the beach to the mountains…we have it all. Of course, North Carolina has its cities…but for those who like to live a more intimate, slow, and down-home life there are also some beautiful small towns just for you.”
The B&B Team is there ‘just for you’ too. We would love to help you find your North Carolina bed and breakfast for sale. Mountains, barrier island beaches, city or small town. Find your home, find your future in North Carolina. Call us.
Thanks for Listening,