Austin’s Holidae House-Maine Western Mountains Bed and Breakfast
Prime Four Season Location
A Financially Viable and delightful Maine Western Mountains Bed and Breakfast for sale located in Bethel, Maine under $500,000! True ? You bet!
Bethel is a four season mountain village and Austin’s Holidae House is conveniently located in the center of Bethel village, quiet and unpretentious with an authentic historic Main Street. Visitors have been traveling to Bethel to enjoy the beauty, tranquility, and fresh mountain air for more than two centuries. Here are just some of the four season reasons to visit this Maine Western Mountains Bed and Breakfast:
- Sunday River skiing and winter sports, called “the greatest ski town in the universe” by Ski Magazine!
- Warmer weather water activities on the Androscoggin River and nearby lakes and ‘off the beaten track’ streams…and world class fly-fishing too!
- Explore the Maine Western Mountains in autumn along the area’s scenic byways and visit the many fall harvest festivals and fairs.
- The vast variety of hiking trails from easy to difficult.
- Sunday River Golf Club is listed as one of the top 10 new courses by Travel & Leisure Golf magazine.
- Recently listed by Travel & Leisure as one of America’s Prettiest Winter Towns.
Built in the early 1900′s the house was originally the home of a lumber baron and his family and for the last 20+ years a Bed and Breakfast. Austin’s Holidae House has seven guest rooms with private baths, two separate rental income spaces: a studio apartment rented year-round; and a retail/office space, recently renovated. All adding to the Inn’s viable business. A comfortable living room and adjacent breakfast dining room offer guests a place to leisurely gather.
The owner’s quarters are located on the second floor, offering innkeepers privacy. The quarters include four rooms including a bright and sunny loft bedroom with a skylight. The additional rooms include two rooms currently used as offices, the bathroom, living-kitchen area and private deck. There is ‘sprinklering’ in place for future use.
Austin’s Holidae House is number 1 on Trip Advisor for Bethel. The reviews speak positively about the Inn’s hospitality as well as the convenience and proximity to all the area’s activities. This Maine Western Mountains Bed and Breakfast in Bethel is in an enviable location, very easy to get to.
- 3 hours from Boston
- 1 ½ hours from Portland
- 3 ½ hours from Montreal
- 1 hour from North Conway, NH
Current innkeepers are ready to retire after 10 successful years of Innkeeping. The Inn is set for new owners to take the helm and put their own imprint on this lovely historical building and financially viable bed and breakfast business.
- Financially Viable
- Less than $500,000
- New England
- 6 - 10 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast