Berkshire Country Inn for Sale
In the highlands of western Massachusetts, in the dreamlike Berkshire Hills
Located in a beautiful corner of the world, the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. This Berkshire Country Inn for sale is minutes from the village of Stockbridge, famous in song, history and the iconic art of Norman Rockwell.
The classic Georgian-style mansion and outlying cottage and barn house 16 guest rooms and suites.
The historic main house of The Inn at Stockbridge is the centerpiece of the property. Built as a private residence in 1906 with stately white columns and expanded front veranda overlooking the front lawns and gardens. Spectacular curb appeal. Set back from the road on almost 6 acres just one mile from downtown Stockbridge, Tanglewood as well as the myriad of other cultural, recreational, shopping and dining that the villages of the Berkshires are famous for.
The Inn offers three distinct lodging choices.
- The original 1906 Main building with 8 rooms and suites.
- 4 Cottage House Suites
- 4 Barn Suites
The guest rooms have undergone and have ongoing renovations and décor upgrades. Guests are pampered with endless amenities and hospitality. Guests feel they are staying in their own personal grand country estate in the Berkshires.
Reasons why include:
- Two large living areas. A large open reception room and adjoining library. Fireplaces, a grand piano and comfortable seating areas. Wonderful spaces to relax with morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening wine & cheese hour.
- A classic sun porch set off the library.
- Dining room with table settings for two or larger groups. Plus, an enclosed smaller dining room. Options!
- In-ground swimming pool to the rear of the Inn, convenient to all 3 lodging buildings.
- Outside living includes a shaded back patio (also used for breakfast service) and the ‘enchanted grotto’, an enchanting secluded guest area with a water feature.
- Fitness Center and massage therapy room.
Current owners offer intimate wedding packages for up to 40 guests indoors. The outside grounds and gardens can accommodate many more guests. A wonderful addition to the inn’s business with an opportunity for growth.
The owner’s quarters include a comfortable private living room, loft bedroom and first-floor luxury bath with extra seasonal adjacent space. Conveniently and privately located off the fully equipped kitchen.
The Inn is a member of New England Inns & Resorts Association (NEIRA) and enjoys very positive and consistent top reviews on TripAdvisor.
The B&B Team, Inn Partners LLC is providing Consulting Services in concert with Lance Vermeulen Real Estate, Inc., and is proud to present this Berkshire Country Inn for sale for $2,450,000. A wonderful lifestyle and investment opportunity awaits new innkeepers ready to place their mark on this beautiful country inn estate.
FMI: Eben Viens, 802-380-7312
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Lakes and Mountains
- Spa facilities