Georgia’s Blood Mountain Cabins
14 mountainside cabins, stream-side, 3+ bedroom owners quarters
Sold 2015 – Georgia’s Blood Mountain Cabins.
It is difficult to call this your typical inn…here’s why:
- The 14 rooms are actually self-sufficient cabins, with two sleeping areas (one in a loft), kitchen, and living/dining room, fireplace, TV’s…each cabin about 580 square feet
- The common area of an inn, the typical place to relax and gab with friends and family, is replaced by large decks, with grills, Adirondack chairs, and a vista of 15 miles of mountain top color and peace.
- A country store, complete with stone fireplace and seating, offers a lodge-like gathering place.
- Almost 5 acres of Mountain Laurel, rhododendron, azaleas and wildflowers.
- An owner’s quarters enviable of any inn or B&B
It’s more of a refuge, a mountain hideaway, a sanctuary from the heat and bustle of Atlanta or Florida. The temperature seldom breaks 80º and the nearby tumbling streams and area waterfalls add to the tranquility and serenity.
Only steps off the Appalachian Trail, the cabins provide a welcome shower and overnight haven for the hikers on the trail. Literally scores seek out the cabins…especially in the spring. Family reunions and vacation getaways fill up the rest of the year. Although performing nicely at 36% occupancy, there are plenty of opportunities for additional growth for a new owner. The store can be converted to a common area with breakfast dining, an improved website and strong on-line directory marketing will assure that growth.
If you enjoy the outdoors, the quiet and serenity of the mountains, this Inn is a must-see!
Sold by former affiliates of The B&B Team® in 2015.
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Boutique Motel