Chocolate Turtle B&B – Corrales, NM
An American Southwest Innkeeper's Dream
- Strong Albuquerque, New Mexico, leisure and business travel markets
- 1.4 acres, Pueblo style construction (typical in Corrales) with beautiful desert landscaping
- Over 60% occupancy the last 4 years and continuing in 2012
- RevPar of $69.34 in 2009, $74.01 in 2010, $79.23 in 2011 and still growing
- 2012 revenues are projected to exceed the 2011 record performance
- 400+ sq. ft. covered porch with mountain views and 800 sq. ft. (very) private Quarters
- 10 feet wide brick hearth with gas fireplace and large kitchen with 24 sq. ft. island
- Road runners, bunnies and quail share the gardens!
- Award winning you ask?
- Named one of the Top Ten in the Country by Bedandbreakfast.com
- Named Best in the Southwest for 2009-2010 by Bedandbreakfast.com
- Since April, 2009, ranked Best in New Mexico by TripAdvisor based on guest reviewers
- Awarded Best Website in New Mexico by the Tourism Industry Association
- Named one of the Top Ten Best Inns in America, by TripAdvisor in 2010!
- It is known in the inn industry that you usually have to have 8 or 9 rooms to be viable. Not so with the Chocolate Turtle. With such a high occupancy rate, and growing Average Daily Rate (ADR), this B&B is now VIABLE.
- We can say with confidence that this inn is a guest magnet! Located in the quaint village of Corrales, New Mexico…wait!…what do I mean by quaint? Although only 20 minutes from the shopping hub of Old Town Albuquerque, Corrales has about 7000 people, 2000 horses, no sidewalks, no street lights, no traffic lights, and no chain stores. With pueblo-style architecture, it’s just boutiques, great restaurants, and Southwest charm abounding…a lifestyle future innkeepers usually can only dream about!
- The Chocolate Turtle Bed & Breakfast, located on 1.4 acres of high desert beauty, with views of the Sandia Mountain range, boasts the title of “Best in the Southwest”. With way-above-average occupancy and in the center of the New Mexico leisure and corporate business travel markets, the Turtle has one of the strongest business performance records of any smaller inns. Tastefully decorated throughout with the turquoise, plum, and adobe palette of colors unique to the Southwest, authentic Saltillo tile in guest and common areas, and amenities and comforts of a well-appointed inn, the Turtle has zoomed to the top of the popularity list for guests…hence the strong business performance.
Properly priced per Bushnell & Bushnell valuation at $619,000. Chocolate Turtle has been SOLD!
New Mexico broker of record is Ann Taylor Company.
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- 1 - 5 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast