Destination Vermont Country Inn for Sale
Travel+Leisure's #1 Top Hotel in the Northeast!
For most Vermont Inn travelers, Rabbit Hill Inn is synonymous with service, comfort, and a return to all things natural. The long-established 19 room full service property is located in the town of Lower Waterford in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom (a name which accurately reflects the areas’s unparalleled natural splendor). Rabbit Hill is a true Destination Vermont Country Inn for sale, featuring cozy common rooms with wood burning fireplaces, a rustic pub/tavern, and a modern dining room that serves up locally inspired fare throughout the year.
The Inn offers 19 guest rooms ranging in style from classic to luxury accommodations. Eleven of the Inn’s rooms are located in the circa 1825 Main Inn, five are located in the 1795 House and three are located in the Carriage House. All rooms have A/C, private en suite baths with tub and shower, 15 rooms have gas fireplaces, 9 with porches or sun decks and 7 have two-person spa tubs.
In addition to delectable breakfasts and afternoon sweets, the Inn offers guests and the public a relaxed fine dining experience in the evenings (by reservation only). Many guests dining at the Inn will start their evening off at the Inn’s Snooty Fox Pub, where guests get lost in conversation, inspired cocktails and Stave Puzzles.
Guests choosing to leave the property for the day have a number of options to explore the natural world. For one, the Inn’s 15 acres include a mountain spring fed pond, mature gardens, gazebo, and hiking/skiing trails. There are countless options for guests looking to experience Vermont in its most authentic form:
- Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom offers unparalleled natural sights in all directions – an untouched destination for outdoor recreation.
- The vibrant town of Littleton, New Hampshire, with its boutique shops, celebrated restaurants, and small town charm, is a short drive from the Inn.
- Nearby Burke Mountain offers a ‘local’ ski experience in winter and mountain biking in the warmer seasons.
- Island Pond, Lake Willoughby, Crystal Lake, and Brighton State Park offer scenic stop off points and opportunity for endless adventure.
- The area around Rabbit Hill Inn is a mecca for mountain bikers with many paths developed and maintained by the Vermont Mountain Bike Association.
While we have noted it before, Vermont is a true four season recreational destination with business to be had all year:
- 120 inches of snowfall annually and the average temperature is around 22 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a great place to ski, snowshoe or sled.
- Numerous streams, and forested mountains make this an ideal location for fly fishing, hiking, and bicycling, our most popular summer activities.
- The fall colors just don’t get better than right here in Vermont.
Rabbit Hill Inn enjoys a strong and steady financial performance, supported by the Inn’s resort style physical plant and its reachable natural setting which appeals to experience focused travelers.
Aspiring Innkeepers and investors looking for an established, viable business should seriously consider this Destination Vermont country inn for sale.
For details on Rabbit Hill Inn, please contact Eben Viens at 877-957-2360.
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Full Service Inn
- Lakes and Mountains
- Select Registry