Easton Pennsylvania Inn for Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA. Size and location!
An outstanding Easton Pennsylvania Inn for sale, 18 guest room Georgian Mansion Inn located in an historic and college neighborhood in Easton, PA. This Lehigh Valley Easton Pennsylvania Inn for sale is a Select Registry Inn frequented by both business and leisure travelers. Easton welcomes over 450,000 visitors annually. The Inn’s strong relationship with Lafayette College as well as two hospitals and a nearby industrial park is a large part of the Inn’s guest base. Families frequent the Inn for visits to The Crayola Experience, frequent trips to visit students at the college, and outdoor activities along the Delaware River.
Easton is a charming, historic river town with…
- Superior accessibility and enticing small-town ambiance.
- Prestigious Lafayette College adding a diverse culture.
- Parents, performers, speakers and other visitors to the college frequenting the area. Result…many nights’ stays at the Inn!
- A vibrant arts community including a renovated Performing Arts Center and The State Theatre.
- Cultural vibrancy offered with The National Canal Museum and Northampton County Historical Sigal Museum.
Worthy of note, Lehigh Valley is the best performing region of its size for economic development in the northeast US, with prime location and strong workforce. Much of the revitalization of Easton’s Downtown can be attributed to the success of Easton’s restaurants which have added vibrancy to the downtown in the evenings.
The Lafayette Inn guest room details:
- The 18 guest rooms offer choices of room size and amenities.
- Larger suites are perfect for families.
- Smaller traditional rooms are perfect for the single business traveler.
Room amenities include:
- Some rooms with private entrances, gas fireplaces, whirlpool and soaking tubs.
- TV’s, DVD players.
- Spa robes.
- A few designated pet friendly rooms.
The Inn’s kitchen is an open concept, where the guests approach the counter, place their order, and have it delivered to their table. Breakfast fare is a combination of a full buffet and made to order hot entrees. An early 7:00A start on weekdays for business guests is offered. New owners can continue breakfast service as it is now offered or add their own ‘flavors’ to accommodate the diverse travelers that frequent the Inn.
Common area details:
- Sun room dining area with individual tables.
- Wrap-around porch enjoyed in the warmer months.
- Large and elegant living room/parlor features a grand piano, fireplace and comfortable seating.
- Back patio and gardens, perfect for small intimate weddings or group gatherings.
- Sunroom and Parlor can accommodate anything from an interview between 2 people to a full day retreat for 20.
- Stocked guest pantry with snacks and beverages.
An extraordinary ‘bonus’ is the detached owner’s house, which includes:
- Two and one-half baths.
- Located on an adjacent but separate parcel of land, steps away from the inn.
The Inn affords easy access to Philadelphia, just 60 miles south. New York City is only 80 miles east, a very easy drive for weekend getaways. The Lehigh Valley encompasses Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton as well as many other small towns. Other centers of learning include Lehigh University, Muhlenburg College and DeSales University.
The Lehigh Valley and Easton is a true destination location and The Lafayette Inn is a preferred lodging choice. Business is very strong and continues to be. New owners can immerse themselves in this vibrant community while enjoying an innkeeper’s lifestyle. Beautiful!
We are very excited to offer this outstanding Lehigh Valley Easton Pennsylvania Inn for sale for $2,850,000, including the residence. For details, please contact Peter Scherman or Rick Wolf. The inn is represented by The B&B Team, Inn Consultants LLC.
Pennsylvania broker of record is Bushnell & Bushnell Services, Inc.
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- Mid Atlantic
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Boutique Hotel
- College Town
- Expanded Owners Quarters
- Select Registry