Historic Gettysburg Bed and Breakfast for Sale
The top-rated B&B in Gettysburg!
A Historic Gettysburg Bed and Breakfast for sale, the 15 guest room Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast is Gettysburg’s premier B&B inn. This outstanding bed and breakfast for sale is located in historic downtown, just 1.2 miles from the National Military Park Visitor Center. Inn guests can stroll to restaurants, shops, galleries and museums, and can explore the battlefield right from the Inn. Gettysburg is America’s most revered battlefield and is a must-visit destination for travelers from around the world. The Inn achieves excellent financial performance year after year:
- Rated #1 on TripAdvisor, with over 1,900 five-star reviews
- Stable history of profitability
- Average Annual Occupancy over 60% for the last 10 years
- Above average ADR (average daily rate)
- Price correctly based on Marketability Assessment and Valuation
The Inn is comprised of two historic brick buildings that sit side-by-side and a Carriage House. The buildings share a beautiful landscaped garden that includes two spacious brick patios. This three-season outdoor space is used by guests to relax, dine and gather.
There are 15 guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, TV with satellite service, WiFi and individually controlled heat and cooling:
- 1898 Victorian House has four bedrooms on 2nd floor and four on 3rd floor
- 1838 Welty House has three bedrooms on 1st floor and three on 2nd floor
- Carriage House has a living room and kitchenette on 1stfloor, bedroom and bath on 2nd floor
The 1898 Victorian House also features two common rooms, two dining rooms, two adjoining kitchens and a guest powder room. Deep porches on the two main buildings provide covered guest seating with garden views. All guests enjoy breakfast and other refreshments at the Victorian House or on the patios.
Gettysburg is the most visited battlefield in the United States, receiving 2.5 million visitors per year! Beyond the battlefield, in Gettysburg and surrounding Adams County, are wine & food tours, museum and house tours, themed festivals, spa services and abundant shopping. Tourism highlights include:
- Within a day’s drive of 40% of the United States population
- Many events and conventions year round
- Within 40 minutes’ drive of Antietam Battlefield
- Within 90 minutes from Washington DC, Baltimore, Hershey and Amish country
With high ratings, a great location and a long history of solid profitability, new owners will acquire a top, flourishing bed and breakfast business.
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- Mid Atlantic
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast