Superb Southern Coastal Maine Inn for Sale
The perfect combination of hospitality and style !
The Inn at English Meadows is an impeccable, impressive, beautifully maintained, financially viable, and highly rated Southern Coastal Maine Inn for sale!
Picture a stately Mid-19th Century enhanced farmhouse surrounded by beautiful and newly landscaped lush gardens and mature trees. Enter and be delighted by elegantly and thoughtfully appointed rooms. Contemporary furnishings artfully placed in each common and guest room yet comfortable and welcoming in every way for today’s traveler.
This stunning property is in the extremely popular and desirable Southern Coastal Maine destination of Kennebunk/Kennebunkport. Walk to everything in Kennebunk’s popular Lower Village and Dock Square in Kennebunkport. One of Maine’s best ocean beaches and rocky coastlines are within a healthy walking distance or short drive from the Inn.
The Southern Coastal Maine Inn for sale features:
- 12 guest rooms and suites in the main house and attached carriage house.
- A separate seasonal bungalow set among the lawns and gardens, a Maine cottage style gem.
- Luxury in-room guest amenities include Frette linens, bath robes, slippers and towels. Flat screen TVS, I-Pod/iPhone docking stations and Nespresso machines.
- Additional special touches include modern gas fireplaces or stoves adding warmth and ambience to the guest rooms.
- MALIN+GOETZ toiletries complete the ‘5-star’ resort experience.
The kitchen was designed with a gourmet bed and breakfast cook in mind.
- This light and airy dream kitchen is truly the heart of this Southern Coastal Maine bed and breakfast.
- Center island prep with new equipment and tableware storage close and convenient.
- Breakfast is served in the two adjoining dining rooms conveniently located off the kitchen.
- Guests also can enjoy breakfast on the patio among the ambiance of the beautiful gardens.
Recently built owner’s quarters are another real plus for the property.
- The living quarters were designed with peace and comfort in mind.
- Featuring a spacious master bedroom, luxury bath, open floor plan living/dining/ area and a private deck.
- Beautiful wood flooring, top quality windows and glass doors, gas fireplace.
- Large tiled and glass luxury shower and separate soaking tub and heated floor.
- A true oasis of privacy but ever so conveniently located.
- There is plenty of living space and storage/closet space.
- New systems and space for HVAC, sprinkler system and new laundry facilities round out and ‘complete the package’.
Upgrades and improvements have been ongoing, they never stop!
Visitors who stay at the Inn experience elegant, contemporary décor paired tastefully against restored fine architectural details of an historic home plus the lavish amenities and freshly prepared gourmet breakfasts. The perfect combination of hospitality and style. Check out some of the most recent media coverage………
The Inn at English Meadows Highlighted on Selfish Mother Blog
- The Selfish Mother blog bills itself as a blogzine for brilliant women with articles aimed at “women who love their kids to bits, but whose interests stretch far beyond them.” Contributor Ashling McCloy and her husband escaped to the U.S. “for five joyous days and found a few little gems along the way.” One of those gems was The Inn at English Meadows where Ashling and her husband appreciated the “hint of New York style” accompanied by luxurious amenities that made “for a lush night’s sleep.” She also found the fresh baked cookies irresistible. Read the full entry on the Selfish Mother blog .
Al Roker’s “Wake Up With Al” show on the Weather Channel features The Inn at English Meadows
- On November 7th, the “Wake Up With Al” show focused on three New England destinations in a piece called “Hot Travel Spots on Wake Up With Al.” Hosts Al Roker and Stephanie Abrams interview Jennifer Flowers, News Editor for Travel + Leisure Magazine who gives her top picks for fall. The Inn at English Meadows, along with Hidden Valley Bed and Breakfast and Three Mountain Inn, are highlighted as wonderful New England getaways.
Maine. The Magazine
- I was ecstatic when I heard I was assigned 48HRS in the Kennebunks. My years here in Maine have allowed me to explore so many different towns and at the top of my list are Kennebunkport and Kennebunk. For a variety of reasons, from the Kennebunkport Festival to Christmas Prelude and the friends I have made along the way, these towns are special to me and are great destinations for a weekend trip. Friday 6:00 p.m. @ Innat English Meadows Innkeepers Kate and David Parisi warmly greet me. Enjoying a few moments in the main part of the inn, I scroll through the guest book to read the number of positive comments from guests past. David then takes me to my room, which is the perfect balance of modern decor and amenities and comfort. After I settle in, a bottle of white wine on ice is delivered to my room.
The Southern Coastal Maine Inn for sale is a member of the prestigious Select Registry of Inns, Diamond Collection, New England Inns and Resorts and the Historic inns of Kennebunkport. The Inn is beautifully maintained, in spectacular condition and redefines the term Turn-Key.
The B&B Team is proud to offer this truly one of a kind opportunity for $2,500,000!
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Select Registry