Luxury Coveside Boutique Inn in Kennebunkport
Southern Coastal Maine waterside lodging at its best
The Inn, in Kennebunkport Maine, is a wonderful example of southern coastal Maine waterside lodging in a prime Maine destination village. Located on Ocean Avenue adjacent to an estuarine cove near the mouth of the Kennebunk River. A lovely setting within walking distance to Dock Square, the center of Kennebunkport. The property has a wonderful history, built in the early 1900’s as a boarding house that provided respite to travelers seeking a Maine shoreline retreat. The tradition continues today. The Inn was completely renovated in 2012 with new roofing in 2017.
- 12 guest rooms. Including 1 two-bedroom suite and 1 two-bedroom cove side cottage
- All private baths, some with private balconies
- .32-acre riverfront lot
- 32 seat dining room facing the cove
- Large commercial kitchen
- Approximately 7,000 sf
- Paved parking for 12
Currently The Edge Restaurant serves brunch to guests and the public. The opportunity exists for new owners to serve dinners as well. Diners can enjoy a leisurely brunch and a lovely menu, with plenty of Maine seafood as options. Al Fresco or in the bright dining room facing the river. The Inn is open seasonally but could be open year-round. The events side of the business could be expanded, particularly outdoors, with such a lovely setting alongside the cove.
More southern coastal Maine location pluses:
- Invigorating and scenic walks along the rocky shore right outside the Inn’s front door
- Just around the bend from President George Bush’s vacation home, Walker’s Point
- Stroll along Ocean Avenue galleries and shops, minutes from the Inn
- Watch the wildlife and the birds as they gather near the water’s edge in the cove
- The Kennebunk’s sandy beaches are some of the southern coast’s best
- Guest can grab a kayak or canoe and row down the river right from the Inn
- 30 minutes to Portland International Jetport and 90 minutes to Boston Logan
Canine travelers are welcomed at the inn. One of only a handful of inns in the Kennebunkport area that have designated pet-friendly rooms. Guest’s dogs enjoy the convenient location and walks too!
A pristine property with room for year round growth in food, lodging and events or continue to run the business as is. The B&B Team, Inc. is proud to present this fine Kennebunkport Maine inn for $1,950,000 in one of Maine’s most desirable locations. Dana Moos, 207 266-5604.
- Financially Viable
- $1 Million to $2 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast