Maine Mid-Coast Luxury Bed and Breakfast
The Berry Manor Inn-Maine Mid-Coast Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Are you looking to own one of the top Inns in a highly desirable coastal Maine community?
When searching for Inns for sale, are these your top 10 categories?
- Maine Mid-Coast Luxury Bed and Breakfast Destination Location
- Well maintained physical structure
- Solid Revenue history
- Above average occupancy
- ‘Investment grade’ profitability and cash flow
- Sterling reputation
- Brand awareness
- Guest loyalty
- Room for expansion and growth
- Proximity to top restaurants, museums, galleries and recreation
Berry Manor Inn has All of the above.
Here are more top “10 reasons” to consider the Berry Manor Inn and Rockland Maine…….
- Occupancy above the annualized national and regional averages with top tier revenues and income.
- Down East Magazine, March 2017, listed Rockland as the top ‘Best Places to Live in Maine’.
- Berry Manor Inn is a destination property in this top Maine destination location town. Double the pleasure!
- Member of the Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America, Diamond Collection and awarded by AAA as a 4-Diamond property.
- Rockland also listed as one of 20 Best Small Towns, 2017, by Smithsonian Magazine.
- Rockland is a non- pretentious, approachable town with a vibrant business community that is collaborative and friendly.
- Member of the Inns of Rockland marketing group.
- Upkeep, maintenance, upgrades and premium guest amenities are top priorities.
- Transportation to Rockland is a snap…Cape Air partners with Jet Blue in nearby Knox Country Regional Airport non-stop to Boston. Car rentals available with Enterprise. Amtrak’s Downeaster plans on extending service with stops in Rockland from Boston in spring 2018. Concord Buslines with direct service to Portland and Boston.
- Over 1000 Excellent Trip Advisor reviews along with the Traveler’s Choice Certificate of Excellence awarded them every year!
- Berry Manor Inn is a professionally run business that provides guests with the ‘Rockland experience’. So much to do, see and eat! Guests come back year after year to their ’home’ in Rockland.
- Rockland has been recognized as the “Coolest Small Town in US” by Budget Travel, “Top Adventure Town in Maine” by National Geographic Travel and “Top 9 Small Foodie Towns” in Maine.
- New and return guest reviews say it all:
- “The Berry Manor Inn cannot be replaced in terms of quality and comfort”.
- “Great attention to upgrading to modern comforts while respecting the history of the home and maintaining period ambiance”.
- “Raises the bar for B&Bs”.
- “Small touches that take a stay from good to great”.
- “All the B&Bs we’ve stayed in New England, this one ranks on top”.
In addition, there is significant opportunity for expansion and growth.
OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BUYER WITH VISION The house next door to The Berry Manor Inn has been acquired by the current owners. Now opened as the Rockland Talbot House. This is a wonderful addition to an exceptional business opportunity if buyers choose to purchase this property in adjunct to the Berry Manor Inn.
The beautiful mansard style 3 story Victorian home was recently restored to its original grandeur of 1875, but with the necessities of 2018. Currently a four-guest room Inn and operating as a vacation rental and Bed & Breakfast. Guests at the Rockland Talbot House receive daily housekeeping and breakfast. The house is fully sprinklered with individual thermostats in each guest room.
The guest rooms feature gas and vapor mist electric fireplaces. Plus…up to four additional guest rooms are plumbed, wired and nearing completion. The common area rooms include a sun porch, living room, dining room and a fabulous ‘cooks’ kitchen.
There are expansion opportunities for innkeeper/manager/ staff quarters as well in the Rockland Talbot House. The potential for increased wedding and event business is also available.
Buy the best, why not? Amazing stuff is happening in Rockland. New owner/investors/innkeepers of the Berry Manor Inn could be a part of it all. Plus, the opportunity to grow a strong, established business at the same time living where you want to live!
Photography by Jumping Rocks and PJ Walter
- Financially Viable
- $2 Million to $3 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Boutique Hotel
- Coastal Destination
- Expanded Owners Quarters
- Select Registry