Mt. Washington Valley Maine Inn & Restaurant for Sale
Western Maine lodging and award-winning dining
This Mt. Washington Valley Maine Inn & Restaurant for sale is a premier country inn and highly acclaimed gourmet restaurant. Located in Maine’s Western Lakes Region and part of the Mt. Washington Valley, with well-appointed lodging, award-winning dining and dramatic sunset mountain views.
Wow, just in! The Inn and restaurant just received Open Table # 1 of the Top 10 Diners’ Choice Winners.
This property is truly a gem in the heart of the valley. The distinctive mission style building was built in 1913 as a private residence by renowned Portland Maine architect John Calvin Stevens. Today the well-preserved building features four stylishly appointed guest rooms and a restaurant and pub that attract locals as well as vacationers from near and far. The menu centers on the best local ingredients and flavors, organic when available. Fresh meats and seafood, and spectacular homemade desserts complete the package.
There are two dining rooms, a dining porch and a downstairs pub, all total licensed for 60 diners. The front dining room features a magnificent fireplace and large bay window. The second dining room is equally spacious and is adjacent to a rear four season dining porch with 3 walls of picture windows with spectacular views of the valley and the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Beyond the porch are sloping lawns and gardens with a fire pit and a picturesque pond. A favorite area for guests to relax, breathe the fresh mountain air and lounge on Adirondack chairs. Additional dining is available in Jonathan’s Pub; a wonderful cozy granite walled downstairs room with a large bar and table seating. A wood stove, TV and walls of local art make this a favorite casual dining alternative.
All year long the Western Maine Lakes Region and the Mt. Washington Valley are a draw.
- Exploring the White Mountain National Forest by car or cycling.
- Kayaking or canoeing on the nearby Saco River.
- Day-tripping to Mt. Washington and taking the Cog Railway train to the top.
- The Pequawket Trail Scenic Byway is a 60 mile scenic route that passes directly through Fryeburg.
- Outlet shopping in nearby Conway is a year round draw!
- The historic Fryeburg Fair fills the town (300,000!) for a week in October.
- Nearby Stone Mountain Arts Center in Brownfield, Maine. Intimate 200 seat music venue.
- Fryeburg is home to the acclaimed Fryeburg Academy and the International Musical Arts Institute.
- Nearby alpine skiing, snowboarding and even ice climbing. Snow mobiles are available next door to the Inn.
The owner’s quarters has a second floor access to the third floor. It is an open floor plan that encompasses the entire third floor area. There is a living room, master bedroom with bath and shower and a second bedroom.
If food is your passion and living ‘life the way it should be’ in Maine, the Mt. Washington Valley Maine Inn & Restaurant for sale is an opportunity for future innkeepers to own a thriving business and add their own individual style and talents.
The B&B Team is proud to offer this exceptional and highly profitable full service country Inn for sale, exceptionally well priced at $995,000.
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- New England
- 1 - 5 Rooms
- Full Service Inn