New Hampshire Country Inn and Restaurant
Classic New England Country Inn for Sale
Recently described in a review as…”just what a classic New England Inn is meant to be”. This New Hampshire country Inn has been operating for 55 years. Hospitality reigns and here are the reasons why. Recently voted Best B&B Escape 2015 Yankee Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards. As well as once again awarded the Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor.
- 14 guest rooms including 2 luxury Carriage House Suites
- Acclaimed dining experience- 50 seat Bartlett’s Restaurant serving dinner to guests and the public
- Member of Select Registry Distinguished Inns of New England and Passport to New England
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- “Editors’ Choice” winner in Yankee Magazine’s Travel Guide to New England
- 4.7 acres of fields, landscaped gardens with gazebo
- In-ground swimming pool
- Classic New England Barn
- Wedding and events business too – you bet !
Location is key for any business and the Inn’s location in southern central New Hampshire is exceptional. The Inn is located on the scenic Currier & Ives Byway. 90 minutes north of Boston, 20 minutes west of Concord, New Hampshire’s state capital and 45 minutes to the Manchester/Boston Regional airport. The attraction and beauty of the White Mountains and lakes are minutes away. Day trips to New Hampshire’s seashore and Portsmouth are within an hour’s drive.
Why do people come to the area? Many reasons:
- Skiing on Mount Sunapee or Pat’s Peak Ski Area
- Hiking on a wide selection of trails through parks, country roads, forests and streams
- Fly fishing on the Contoocook River
- Some of the best restored Covered & Stone Bridges in New England
- Home to New England College, well known experiential liberal arts college
- Nearby St. Paul’s College-Preparatory School
- Exceptional dining and lodging at the Inn
- Read about why Henniker is the most family friendly community in New Hampshire!
On the property is the charming 100 X 40 foot barn. The barn awaits new owner’s ideas as a function facility, meeting facility…or simply staying as is as a wonderful old country barn. It presents an iconic backdrop for wedding and event photos!
The Owner’s Quarters are spectacular! The post and beam construction features over 1400 square feet of living space, comprised of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large open plan floor plan kitchen/living /dining room with completely private entrance, parking and its own deck. The property also includes a 1 bedroom apartment that could be used for family or staff.
A full commercial kitchen with all the gear, including the chef’s office, wine storage plus more completes the property’s comprehensive offering. Plenty more details are available to the interested and serious buyer.
More? Yes, indeed! The Inn has been valued and represents an exceptional value and is offered exclusively by New Hampshire Broker of Record: Village House Real Estate LLC
- Financially Viable
- $1 Million to $2 Million
- New England
- 11 - 20 Rooms
- Full Service Inn
- Select Registry