Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati Metro Luxury Bed and Breakfast
A perfect combination of ‘sophisticated charm and relaxed country living’ is an appropriate description for Burlington’s Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn. Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, this northern Kentucky Bed and Breakfast is in a perfect town & country location. Take a look at why the Willis Graves Inn is a WOW for guests and for future innkeepers alike.
- A member of the Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America.
- A top 10 B&B in the US from BedandBreakfast.com in 2013 and in the top 100 in 2014, and Top 10 again in 2015!
- Five guest rooms and suites-manageable and profitable.
- Two early and mid-19th Century historic buildings restored to perfection. A Federal brick homestead and a log cabin that must been seen to be believed!
- Impeccably maintained grounds.
- Quality furnishings, fixtures and amenities from hand-turned custom four poster beds to granite and stone floors in the baths.
- 12 minutes from Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport.
- 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
Current innkeepers have created luxury accommodations with a thoughtful eye to the guest experience and décor. The present and the past mingle comfortably at the Inn. Hints of 19th Century furnishings and well placed antiques appropriate for the historic buildings create a welcoming warm atmosphere. Every detail is perfected with today’s guest’s comfort in mind. Some of the upscale 21st Century comforts offered among the five guestrooms and suites.
- Whirlpool tubs and steam showers.
- Quality robes, towels and bedding.
- Flat-screen TV’s.
- Espresso machines in every room.
- Private decks and classic wide front porch.
- Gas fireplaces.
The Inn’s kitchen is a gem, efficient with top quality appliances and beautiful cabinets and fixtures. Owner’s quarters is an attached ranch style building with office, dining room, living room, two bedrooms, a large master bath with a steam shower and soaking tub and a second bath too. Quality is not spared for this innkeeper’s oasis!
Urbanites and country folks seek peace and quiet in their getaways and Burlington’s Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn is a top choice. All reviews are raves. The area provides a collection of parks, woods and historical sites for historical buffs and soft adventure seekers. County Fairs, Antique Fairs, Horse Shows bring guests of all ages to their doors. A great way to get the feel of the town and surrounding countryside is to view these short videos by Discover Boone County.
The Burlington Willis Graves B&B is so popular and unique that a local news team interviewed the innkeepers on their historic creation and journey. Check out the interview video WKRC.
A quality Northern Kentucky Bed and Breakfast Inn with numbers to support the business and a wonderful lifestyle for new Innkeepers! The current innkeepers are very motivated to move on, so please look closely and give this fine inn serious consideration!
Kentucky registration of record, Kummer, Dilts & Collins, PLLC
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- Mid West
- 1 - 5 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Select Registry