Peacock House-Down East Maine B&B for Sale
Coastal Maine charm and profitable business
Attention Maine Inn Buyers…The Peacock House, a Down East Maine B&B for sale, is loaded with so many desirable features…….You must read on… !!!
- 69% Occupancy for 6 months.
- 35% Occupancy on a yearly basis.
- Work 6 months, off 6 months. Wow!
- Pay the bills and the mortgage with money left over for you.
- Seem too good to be true?
- It’s not !!!
The Peacock House Bed & Breakfast is located in an authentic coastal Down East Maine setting. Lubec, the eastern most town in the U.S. was recently written up in Fodor’s Travel as “a peaceful retreat from modern life.” What else brings visitors to Lubec?
- It is the gateway to Campobello Island on the Bay of Fundy.
- The Roosevelt Campobello International Park is the #1 sight to see east of Bar Harbor.
- The summer long Summer Keys musical workshops is a well-established event and draw.
- The wildlife rich off shore islands are a magnet for excursions and explorations.
- What would coastal Maine be without an iconic light house? The West Quoddy Lighthouse is a gem where visitors can view whales from the point.
Lubec is a Down East Maine destination that at first sight appears as a quiet, laid back waterfront village. But there is so much more beyond the blissful scene. Another quote from Fodor’s, “Tourism is low-key yet wildly rewarding in this northern U.S. locale. Lubec’s historical harmony with the sea and its close ties to the Canadian Maritimes are securing its future.”
The Peacock House Down East Maine B&B for sale is THE place to stay in Lubec. The majority of the guests come to the Inn from the Mid- Atlantic and New England states and a good number from Maine. But international guests have enjoyed the Peacock House hospitality as well.
The Peacock House is a successful and profitable business for many reasons. The seven guest rooms and four common areas are exquisitely appointed with thoughtful touches that match the coastal charm of the area. Clean and uncluttered, where guests can relax and feel comfortable immediately. The property is set on a hill in a residential neighborhood that overlooks the town on a double lot. A side deck overlooks the lot that is beautifully landscaped with lawns and gardens. If desired, there is room for expansion for new owners.
Innkeepers enjoy privacy in two locales; a light and bright dining area off the kitchen and newly renovated quarters with two bedrooms and one fabulous bath on the third floor. Another bonus feature is the two car garage plus area for a riding mower/tractor. The attention to detail that the current owners have paid to the Inn is very impressive. From custom woodwork, flooring and décor to the mechanical infrastructure.
The B&B Team is proud to offer this well priced and one-of-a-kind property !
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- New England
- 6 - 10 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Water View