PineCrest Inn for Sale
Metro Portland-Casco Bay Bed & Breakfast
Visitors flock to Maine for so many reasons, the beauty of the shoreline, the mountains and lakes and the easy relaxed feeling one gets as soon as you cross the border into this magnificent state. Ahhh its’ Maine!
The PineCrest Inn captures everything Maine! The location is superb, halfway between the lakes and the ocean. Close to Freeport and LLBean (what couldn’t be more Maine!), the islands off Casco Bay, Portland and the incredible burgeoning food and art scene, and the popular towns of Old Orchard Beach and Kennebunkport. To experience a taste of the lakes of Maine, the Sebago Lake Region is very close. The Inn is known as a perfect launching point to all these attractions plus more.
The PineCrest Inn is nestled in the small village community of Gorham with easy walking distance to the village and restaurants. Step inside the charming historic three storied colonial building to find:
- 7 guest rooms, quaint yet stylishly contemporary.
- An equally stylish dining room where breakfast is served as well as a perfect space for small meetings and events.
- Just off the dining room through double doors is a relaxing patio with a few tables for al fresco dining.
- The side yard is a perfect area for tented events and intimate weddings.
- Easily manageable size inn.
- Amazing guest history of guests from litteraly every state and beyond.
The property recently underwent numerous upgrades that help make the property energy and cost efficient to manage.
- High efficiency hot water and heating systems.
- Dedicated heat zones to individual rooms.
- New high efficiency laundry.
- Fully sprinkled building.
Operating year round with a very comfortable innkeepers quarters makes this property the perfect opportunity. The Inn boasts a solid revenue bottom line with a strong repeat customer base, including business travelers and families visiting Southern Maine University Gorham, one of the three campuses of the University.
PineCrest Inn has been featured on the Fine Living Network, “What a Dollar Buys Vacations” with reruns on Delta Airlines international flights. Also on ABC Boston’s “The Chronicle” and numerous mentions in Downeast Magazine, a nationally distributed and award winning publication.
The additional sources of income for the Inn are well established but with an opportunity for growth for new innkeepers. The Inn has been referred to as ‘a gem in the heart of the village’. Highly respected for their contributions to the flavor of the community and is ready for someone to take it to the next level.
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- New England
- 6 - 10 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast