Shoreham Inn – Central Vermont Country Inn and Restaurant for Sale
Lake Champlain Valley Inn for Sale
This Central Vermont country Inn and restaurant for sale is sure to attract your attention ! The desirable Vermont lifestyle awaits the buyer seeking a profitable country inn and pub/restaurant in an idyllic small town Vermont setting! Let’s start with the numbers.
- Gross Revenue Multiplier of 2.7…WOW!
- A Cap Rate of 12.6%…WOW!
- A healthy 6 figure bottom line…WOW!
The Vermont country inn and restaurant for sale near Lake Champlain has it all and the financials are only the beginning!
Vermont is synonymous with country inns and cozy fireside bed and breakfasts. The Shoreham Inn is a perfect example.
The Shoreham Inn business includes the popular Gastropub. A very warm and inviting atmosphere, good food and drink and conversations with locals and visiting guests.
The Inn and Gastropub has become a destination in the town of Shoreham.
The popularity of the pub with local folk keeps the Inn busy even in the ‘quiet ‘season. ‘Where everybody knows your name. And they’re always glad you came.’
Location is key. Only 15 minutes from Middlebury and minutes from the southern shore of Lake Champlain, the largest fresh water lake in the East. Shoreham and the surrounding countryside is a dynamic postcard picture perfect Vermont country town that has attracted acclaimed businesses.
- Tata Harper Skincare and WhistlePig Rye Whiskey in Shoreham.
- Woodchuck Cider House, Appalachian Gap Distillery and 3 breweries in Middlebury.
- Growing number of food and liquor related businesses, making the running of a hospitality business in this location exciting and rewarding.
Vermont has always drawn visitors and the Shoreham Inn location draws its share.
- Cyclists love the challenge of the areas back roads. The Inn hosts many tours in the fall.
- Fishing and boating adventures including a ride across Lake Champlain via the historic fort Ticonderoga Ferry.
- Visiting century old dairy farms, apple orchards, cheese makers and vineyards winding through the countryside known as the “Land of Milk and Honey”.
The Inn features 10 guest rooms; seven in the main building that have retained an authentic country Vermont character. Three luxury contemporary loft style suites complete the room choices. The common areas include comfortable gathering spaces to meet and greet in the open hearth dining room, the pub or on the open deck enjoying the fresh Vermont county air.
Owner’s quarters include a comfortable open area with a fireplace next to the fully equipped commercial kitchen. In addition there is a separate private living room with three bedrooms and bath.
The Shoreham Inn is a member of the Vermont Green Business Program.
A Green Hotel, offering eco-friendly amenities, and employ practices that are more sustainable for the environment.
The current owners have enjoyed being keepers of the Shoreham Inn’s lodging and food business and are now ready to move on to other ventures. New innkeepers can take an established and growing business and make it their own while enjoying a vibrant community and much sought after lifestyle.
The Shoreham Inn, Vermont country inn and restaurant for sale near Lake Champlain is offered exclusively by the Vermont Broker of Record: Barrett & Valley Associates, Inc.
- Financially Viable
- $1 Million to $2 Million
- New England
- 6 - 10 Rooms
- Full Service Inn
- Expanded Owners Quarters
- Lakes and Mountains