Shoreham Inn – Central Vermont Country Inn and Restaurant for Sale
Lake Champlain Valley Inn for Sale
A new price for this Vermont country Inn and restaurant that is sure to attract your attention ! This truly represents one of the most attractively priced properties…anywhere ! This plus, the desirable Vermont lifestyle awaits the buyer seeking a profitable country inn and restaurant in an idyllic small town Vermont setting! Let’s start with the numbers.
- Gross Revenue Multiplier of 2.1…WOW!
- A Cap Rate of 15%…WOW!
- A healthy 6 figure bottom line…WOW!
The Vermont country inn and restaurant for sale near Lake Champlain has it all and the financials are only the beginning!
Read about Vermont and its’ strong brand in our blog.
The Shoreham Inn business includes the popular Gastropub. Described by the innkeepers as; “A place to get modern comfort food in a casual pub setting; a laid-back place where reservations aren’t needed. You might just have a drink, maybe a nibble, or perhaps a three course meal.”
The Inn and Gastropub has become a destination in the town of Shoreham. The popularity of the pub with local folk keeps the Inn busy even in the ‘quiet ‘season.
Location is key. Only 15 minutes from Middlebury and minutes from the southern shore of Lake Champlain, the largest fresh water lake in the East. Shoreham and the surrounding countryside is a dynamic postcard picture perfect Vermont country town that has attracted acclaimed businesses.
- Tata Harper Skincare and WhistePig Rye Whiskey in Shoreham.
- Woodchuck Cidery, new Appalachian Gap Distillery and 3 breweries in Middlebury.
- Growing number of food and liquor related businesses, making the running of a hospitality business in this location exciting and rewarding.
Vermont has always drawn visitors and the Shoreham Inn location draws its share.
- Cyclists love the challenge of the areas back roads. The Inn hosts many tours in October.
- Fishing and boating adventures including a ride across Lake Champlain historic fort Ticonderoga Ferry.
- Visiting century old dairy farms, apple orchards, cheese makers and vineyards winding through the countryside known as the “Land of Milk and Honey”.
The Inn features 10 guest rooms; seven in the main building that have retained an authentic country Vermont character. Three recently constructed luxury contemporary loft style suites complete the room choices. The common areas include comfortable gathering spaces to meet and greet in the open hearth dining room, the pub or on the open deck enjoying the fresh Vermont county air.
Owner’s quarters include a comfortable open area with a fireplace next to the fully equipped commercial kitchen. In addition a separate private living room with three bedrooms and bath.
The current owners have enjoyed building the Shoreham Inn’s lodging and food business and are now ready to move on to other ventures. New innkeepers can take an established and growing business and make it their own while enjoying a vibrant community and much sought after lifestyle.
The Shoreham Inn for sale near Lake Champlain is available for $850,000 and is offered exclusively by the Vermont Broker of Record: Barrett & Valley Associates, Inc.
- Financially Viable
- $500,000 to $1 Million
- New England
- 6 - 10 Rooms
- Full Service Inn