Transcendent Eureka Springs Resort for Sale
One of a kind cabins, caves, castles, and treehouses
Eureka Springs Treehouses, Caves, Castles and Hobbits is located in the active destination of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, at the heart of the Ozark Mountains. We cannot think of a property more clearly driven by magic and the senses than this transcendent Eureka Springs Resort for sale. Themed cabins, secret passageways, private saunas, beautiful fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and spa like showers all create a unique and highly marketable guest experience.
- The 10 Treehouses (built in 2007) are perched on cedar logs surrounded by a thick forest canopy. Guests enter and are swiftly whisked away to a romantic destination of their choosing – Venice, Santa Fe, New York, and beyond – and private decks ground guests in the resort’s natural surroundings.
- 7 Hogsveil Cabins form a small Harry Potter themed village and feature jacuzzi tubs and private saunas.
- 4 Hobbit Caves lead guests through rock formations to a spacious and inviting interior with a wall of windows leading to a private courtyard.
- 3 Castle Treehouses (built in 2013) evoke a 16th century castle, creating a fairytale guest experience completed by a hidden passage to a Jacuzzi Tower.
- 2 Avatar Caverns were inspired by the current owners trip to Zhangjiajie National Park.
- 2 Grotto Caves evoke the calm of a Kauai lagoon.
Location, Location, Location
This transcendent Eureka Springs Resort for Sale is located at the heart of historic Eureka Springs. Eureka Springs remains one of Arkansas’s leading tourist attractions and attracts people from major nearby cities. This stunning property sits on 28 acres with private areas for each guest to enjoy their stay. Eureka Springs Treehouses, Caves, Castles and Hobbits is just minutes from shopping, Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake and many activities including world class hiking, biking, and golfing. There are many attractions that bring guests to this area, with the greatest draw being the natural beauty and the serenity provided by this peaceful environment.
The location and quality of the asset makes Eureka Springs Treehouses, Caves, Castles and Hobbits a very viable opportunity:
Asking Price: $7,979,067.00
GRM: 3.8 / Cap Rate: 15.2%
If you are looking for a Eureka Springs resort for sale that is highly marketable, very viable, and defensibly priced, look no further. Eureka Springs Treehouses, Caves, Castles and Hobbits for sale is offered exclusively by KK Williams Consulting LLC/The B&B Team.
*This is a private resort with employees and guest. There are no drive-bys, calling the property or talking to guest. Visits to the property are by appointment only and should only be made through Kim Williams.
- Financially Viable
- More than $3 Million
- Over 20 Rooms
- Boutique Hotel
- Lakes and Mountains