Volcano Hawaii Bed and Breakfast for sale
Step into a world of its own… a collection of guest cottages charmed by casual gracious hospitality…
Our team prides itself on representing only attractive, well located, and financially viable Bed and Breakfasts and Inns for sale. All offer superior life-enriching opportunities for aspiring future Innkeepers. Occasionally, we represent a truly exceptional property that is above and beyond even our very high standards. Volcano Rainforest Retreat, a Volcano Hawaii Bed and Breakfast for sale, is such a property. There are four private handcrafted guest cottages with individual architectural details, all featuring rich wood interiors, skylights, and floor-to-ceiling windows, surrounded by dense rainforest vegetation, providing a seamless connection between the man-made environment and nature.
Be embraced by the soulful beauty of art and architecture and delight in the enchantment of nature at Volcano Rainforest Retreat Bed & Breakfast.
This Volcano Hawaii Bed and Breakfast for sale is set in an upland montane rain forest landscape on Hawaii Island, known as the “Big Island” in the Hawaii Island chain. It is about 2 ½ miles from the entrance to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a United Nations International Biosphere Reserve. The B&B is adjacent to the charming village of Volcano, with its artists, scientists, and entrepreneurs, a rural gateway community to the national park.
The Big Island of Hawai’i attracts visitors who are in tune with nature and the diversity of the island’s natural environment, which stand out in contrast to the other more highly developed islands. These world travelers feel nurtured and at home in the B&B’s spectacular cool lush rain forest environment, secluded under a canopy of giant Hapu tree ferns and lofty Ohia trees, 3,800 feet above sea level, minutes from Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and an hour’s drive to historic Hilo town and its stunning scenic coast, lush waterfalls and botanical gardens.
A crowning jewel of the property is the owner’s 12-sided 900 sq. ft residence with 650 sq ft of serene gracious open plan living with dining, kitchen, bathroom, and a private 250 sq ft master bedroom, with an adjoining office.
Just outside of the owner’s master bedroom is a small deck with a private Japanese soaking tub and a forested area with a private lava rock shower. A 700 sq. ft. covered redwood deck with skylights wraps around seven of the twelve sides of the main residence. A short walk on a mossy path out the kitchen door of the owner’s residence is a separate skylit office building with storage, which allows a comfortable separation between business and personal spaces.
Property highlights of this Volcano Hawaii B&B for sale include:
- A distinctive collection of 4 private handcrafted guest cottages, created with elegant simplicity in harmony with the native Hawaiian rainforest
- Each guest cottage designed with skylights, gas fireplaces, forest views, covered decks, and hot tubs, all enhanced by the skill and vision of local artisans and craftsmen
- Owner’s 12-sided residence, with 900 sq. ft. of serene gracious open living space and private bedroom, 700 sq. ft. of redwood with covered deck and skylights, set in the middle of the rainforest property
- 1.38 +/- acres of unrivaled natural beauty in native Hawaiian rain forest
- Minutes to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, # 1 visitor’s destination in the Hawaiian Islands (with visitation between 1.5 – 2 million annually)
- Occupancy has reached historic highs in 2021 with occupancy of 99% in March and April, 100% in May, 97% in June, 96% in July, 89% in August, and already 83% in the 3rd Quarter of 2021.
The B&B Team® / Inn Partners LLC is proud to present this Volcano Hawaii Bed and Breakfast for sale at $1,595,000.00.
FMI: Eben Viens, 802-380-7312
- Financially Viable
- $1 Million to $2 Million
- West Coast
- 1 - 5 Rooms
- Bed & Breakfast
- Coastal Destination
- Expanded Owners Quarters
- Lakes and Mountains