The following professionals are people we are familiar with and who have some (or a great deal) of experience with the hospitality industry. We provide their names as a professional resource, people you can tap for their expertise. The B&B Team® receives no compensation from any of these professionals, nor do we specifically endorse them above all others. Please contact them directly for assistance.
Aspiring Innkeeper Seminars
Credit Card Processors
Linens, Towels, Guest Room Amenities
Public Relations – Branding
Aspiring Innkeeper Seminars:
Obviously, we think we’re the best! There are some other good seminars out there, but some are less than helpful. Bed & Breakfast associations often offer brief one-day classes, limited in scope, but good to get a taste of what’s involved. [return to top]
Insurance is critical. It can also vary considerably in price and coverage. These folks understand the unique lodging industry, but so do other agencies as well. Ask for qualifications, experience, and references. [return to top]
- Mitchell J. Pies Insurance
St. Louis, MO
- Kennebunk Savings Insurance
- Bed & Breakfast Insurance Specialists
There are many of us consultants who can offer a range of services, depending on your need, time frame, and pocketbook. Sometimes just “meshing” with the personality of your consultant is important. Everyone here knows what they are talking about. [return to top]
- The B&B Team, Inn Partners LLC
- The B&B Team / JM Pankey Partners, LLC
- The B&B Team / Kim Williams
Building inspectors are increasingly regulated and licensed in some states. Historical buildings or commercial structures have unique needs. A good inspection when buying or considering selling is worth money in the bank. [return to top]
Call for Inspectors in your area.
Whether for website design, SEO, online reservation systems, or something else, different companies offer different services. Some are great at one thing, and someone else is better at another. All of these folks understand the needs of the unique lodging industry. Others do, too. But ask! [return to top]
- InsideOut Solutions
- Acorn Internet Services
- Whitestone Marketing
Scott and Allison Crumpton
- Innkeeper’s Advantage
- BNB Websites
- Wowi Zowi
Roby and Carolyn La Porte
Credit Card Processors:
A confusing area of expertise, and one that is necessary for all innkeepers. [return to top]
- Tom Weiskotten
All of these lenders can handle small lodging loans. But loan situations are unique: to the property and the buyer/borrower. Not all of these lenders can do the same thing for you. [return to top]
- Commercial Capital Network
- Business Lending Solutions, LLC
When you want to try the business on for size, contact us for opportunities near you. [return to top]
Linens, Towels, Guest Room Amenities:
Proven sources for all bedding, towels, soaps and shampoos, ceramics and promotional items. [return to top]
- Comphy Co.: Linens, pillows, bedding, and decorative items for the guest room and the spa.
- Deneen Pottery: The best and most famous ceramics in the industry.
- DNJ Specialties: Great promotional items for your inn.
- Greenwich Bay Trading Co.: Branded amenities for your guest room and retail areas.
- Gilchrist and Soames: Linens, Towels, Robes, Soaps, shampoos and luxury amenities for the bath.
- Innstyle: The source for innkeeper supplies from A-Z
- Rocky Mountain Body Works and Co: Custom made soaps and more.
- The Turkish Towel Company: The finest Turkish cotton towels and robes.
Professionals in our industry who will capture your inn with your guests in mind. [return to top]
- Jumping Rocks Photography
Matthew Lovette and Mark Smith
- Christian Giannelli Photography
- Elizabeth Campbell Photography
- MidAtlantic Photographic
- Unique Angles Photography
- Fair Haven Photographs
- Joanne Pearson
- 508.303.0108 (o) 508.397.6440 (c)
Public Relations and Branding:
Professionals at “getting the word out.” [return to top]
- Maynely Marketing