If you are a skier and love to ski with your family, an old fashioned mountain lodge experience is something you may seek. ‘Old fashioned’ can evoke a number of images as well as fond memories. These may be memories you recall from your youth that you want to re-live and share with your family. Let me list a few experiences here and see if you get the picture.
- Rising early to a hearty breakfast of eggs, home fries and toast. Like something sweet for breakfast? Kids can have cereal or what kid doesn’t like pancakes or French toast. Topped with ‘real’ Vermont maple syrup.
- Grab your skis and off to the slopes where there are serious and gentle slopes. Runs for all levels.
- Back to the lodge in the afternoon to rest and re-group.
- Relax by a roaring wood fire in a comfortable lounge with other like-minded folks and kids. A large screen TV, video games and a pool table complete the picture.
- The tavern opens in the late afternoon for ‘adult beverages’.
- There are board games and books and time to enjoy them.
- All in all, old fashioned fun you may not have time to enjoy in your over-scheduled everyday life.
All of the above old fashioned mountain lodge experiences can be found at the Bromley View Inn. An intimate cozy family owned and operated lodge located in southern Vermont near Stratton and Bromley Mountain, couldn’t get any better! Bromley was voted #3 in the East by Ski magazine for Kid Friendly Activities in 2015.
The view of Bromley Mountain is what gives the inn its name. View the sun on the mountain as you enjoy breakfast and preview where you will be heading for a fun family day of skiing.
What else does the area have to offer? Summer and fall family fun, too. Bromley has alpine slides, zip-riders and bungee trampolines. These are great soft adventure activities that appeal to all ages. Want to go back in time? There is miniature golf and movies at the Village Picture Show in Manchester. There are sleigh rides just down the road and ice skating on a frozen pond.
Vermont’s Bromley Mountain does a good job at delivering the Vermont mountain experience. While on vacation, travelers want a place to retreat to where they feel like they belong. Not just a place to stay. Bromley View Inn delivers a friendly face of innkeepers that welcomes your family or group and dogs, too! Knowledgeable innkeepers that know how to help you make your vacation days full of as many Vermont mountain experiences you desire, catered just for you.
The Bromley View Inn for sale with The B&B Team , Inn Consultants LLC awaits new innkeepers that desire to live the Vermont mountain lifestyle and provide guests with that old fashioned mountain lodge experience. New innkeepers have the opportunity to create their own ‘new’ old fashioned experiences. Fun!
Thanks for Listening,