Have you ever wondered about how to start a bed and breakfast?
Lake Granbury Texas, is a jewel in the rolling hill country of Texas and a great location to learn how to start a bed and breakfast-August seminar in Texas! The lure of the lake draws people from the city hubs of Dallas-Fort Worth as well as from the entire US. On the lake is another jewel, the award winning The Inn on Lake Granbury. This magnificent property is the location of The B&B Team’s August 26-28 Weekend ‘Better Way to Learn Innkeeping’ Seminar. The B&B Team is pleased to offer for the first time in Texas our nationally acclaimed seminar. Very convenient for those hitting the road by car or by air into the Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport.
Why Should I (We) Attend This Seminar on How to Start a Bed and Breakfast-August Seminar in Texas?
- Our weekend seminar is our premier, most in-depth future innkeeper program.
- People who take our seminar for aspiring innkeepers are more informed about:
- The acquisition process
- The Innkeeping lifestyle
- The capital requirements for financing
- Current marketing trends
- Best practices for being a successful innkeeper
- Plus you are learning from former innkeepers and consultants/advisors and brokers with many years of experience.
- And, we have a lot of fun! You will work hard and play hard with us!
To sum it up here is a comment from an attendee at our most recent seminar:
“Relaxed, highly informative, wholly enjoyable. I feel so much more knowledgeable and empowered to take the next steps in becoming an innkeeper. The personal experiences you shared really enriched the mere ‘objective’ aspects of the curriculum.”
The B&B Team would love to welcome you to The Inn on Lake Granbury. The Inn is the only B&B or inn on Lake Granbury that has 15 luxurious rooms (many with lake views), a saltwater pool with waterfall, and a conference facility for groups. Wow! Learn innkeeping while enjoying Texas hospitality at one of the best bed and breakfasts in Texas and the US.
Thanks for Listening,